New To Yoga?
If you are a newcomer to yoga then here is some basic information.
First of all - WELCOME!
Yoga is a grand adventure into building inner awareness as well as body awareness. We start with a focus on developing healthy breathing and then unite your breath with movement. There are a variety of styles and I would suggest visiting our schedule page and the about us page for further information. We focus on teaching correct alignment in the poses in order to practice safely. Basics classes are best for beginners. Wear comfortable stretchy clothing similar to what you would wear to a gym. Bring a mat, or borrow one of ours to get started. Feel free to walk-in to the class of your choice. Please call us for more personalized details.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Yoga for Health
- Yoga Therapy
- Family Yoga
- Pre-Natal Yoga
- Corporate Yoga
- Yoga for Stress
- Yoga Workshops
- Private Lessons
Our classes provide you with the following:
- Ways to identify stress signals and indicators
- Posture improvement for tension management
- Strength building for greater resistance to stress
- Flexibility training and building the balance between strength and flexibility in your body
- Safe exercises (designed over 2,500 years ago) that bring more energy to the body
- Breathing techniques that support healthy "Mood Management"
Want more information on changing your life? Call us at 317-915-YOGA